Altaire Clinic is excited to introduce the “Altaire’s Make a Difference NDSU Scholarship”! This scholarship is for current and future nurse practitioner students accepted into the NDSU’s Doctor of Nursing Practice program. Altaire believes that the providers are the future of medicine and we want to see these men and women get involved in their community and give back. The smallest of actions may create a rippling wave of change for the future.
Rules of the Altaire NDSU Scholarship:
- Must be accepted to or currently enrolled in NDSU’s Doctor of Nursing Practice program.
- Submit a two page essay on “Make a Difference” in PDF format to Altaire Clinic using the form below.
- Deadline for applications is May 31st for NDSU’s Fall semester and September 30th for NDSU’s Spring semester.
- Applications will be narrowed down by the Altaire’s Board of Directors. The top 2 essays may be posted to social media and Altaire’s website for viewers to vote. The essay with the most positive votes will be awarded a $2,000 scholarship to utilize however he or she desires during schooling.
- The scholarship check will be written out to NDSU and placed directly in the student’s account.
- Have fun with this!