Altaire Clinic is excited to introduce the “Altaire’s Innovation in Medicine Scholarship”! This scholarship is for current and future nurse practitioner, physician assistant, or medical students accepted into a credentialed program. Altaire believes that the providers are the future of medicine and we want to see these men and women get involved in their community and give back. The smallest of actions may create a rippling wave of change for the future.
Rules of the Altaire Scholarship:
- Must be accepted to or currently enrolled in a Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, or Medical School program.
- Submit a two page essay on “Innovation in Medicine” in PDF format to Altaire Clinic using the form below. An example would be how can you, as a provider, think outside the box of traditional medicine to truly help patients in a holistic approach? Would there be specific treatments or procedures you see changing medicine?
- Deadline for applications is October 31st, 2019 for the upcoming Spring semester.
- Applications will be narrowed down by the Altaire’s Board of Directors. The top two essays will be posted on Altaire’s website for viewers to vote. The essay with the most votes will be awarded a $2,000 scholarship to utilize however he or she desires during schooling.
- The scholarship check will be written out to the designated college and placed directly in the student’s account.
- Have fun with this!